Numark's CD Mix-2 combines a full-featured DJ mixer w/a dual-transport, high-precision CD player, creating a powerhouse tool for DJs. Whether you're concocting custom mixes for your own recordings or performing live for parties or for professional events, you'll appreciate the system's dual RIAA-equalized phono inputs, 3 line-level inputs, & 2 microphone inputs w/independent input levels.
Each of the built-in CD transports offers true buffered instant start, seamless full-CD looping, instant stutter start w/selectable stutter points, relay play (deck 1 to deck 2), & Numark's patented Anti-Shock technology, which means your system will never miss a beat, no matter how many feet hit the floor under your spell. A crossfader lets you smoothly transition between 2 inputs & controls the auto start feature of the CD units.
The Numark CD Mix-2 also features dual headphone jacks (one .25-inch, one .125-inch) w/any-input cueing for each, fader start, a pitch bend/jog wheel (+/- 16 percent), 3-speed scanning forward & reverse, frame-accurate search (1/75 seconds per step), auto-dead space elimination w/auto cue, & of course a BPM (beats per minute) counter.
Outputs include master XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced & record outputs w/a 3-band equalizer for master output, & a digital-audio output to feed a CD, minidisc or other digital recorder.
You'll never have to strain to read the system's enormous backlit display, & its dual-band, 12-segment LED output meters help you keep tabs on your levels. The CD Mix-2 comes w/its own 12V AC/DC power adapter, but you may also power it through a car's cigarette lighter w/an optional vehicle power-supply kit, depending on where your activities take you.
Automatic CD tray protection prevents doors from sliding open accidentally & during use, while +10 tracks skip search simplifies access to choice samples buried deep in discs encoded w/many tracks. Ready for a break? Program a sequence of up to 30 tracks & let the CD Mix-2 do the DJ-ing.
* Dual CD player & mixer w/fader start
* Anti-Shock memory buffer
* ?12% pitch control w/pitch bend wheel
* Seamless looping, continuous play, track programmable
* External inputs for 3 line, 2 mic, 2 phono
* Balanced output, master EQ, stereo/mono control
* EQ on each channel
* Optional road case
* AUDIO CHARACTERISTICS (LOAD=47K OHM FOR MASTER OUTPUT)
* INPUT TERMINAL (INPUT LEVEL/IMPEDANCE)
* CD: -14DBV/5K OHM +/-2DB TCD-782 (TRACK 16)
* LINE 1: -14DBV/10K OHM +/-2DB
* LINE 2,3: -14DBV/47K OHM +/-2DB
* PHONO: -50DBV/47K OHM +/-2DB
* MIC: -53DBV/2.2K OHM +/-2DB
* NOTE: 0DBV=1VRMS. MASTER IS SET TO 0DBV OUTPUT.
* OUTPUT TERMINAL (OUTPUT LEVEL/IMPEDANCE)
* MASTER OUT (RCA): 0DBV(1.0V)/600 OHM
* MASTER OUT (XLR): 0DBM(815MV)/940 OHM +/-2DBV
* PHONES (LOAD=32 OHM): -6DBV(0.5V)/33 OHM +/-2DBV
* MAX. OUTPUT (THD=10%)
* MASTER: MORE THAN +17DBV (7V)
* PHONES (LOAD=32 OHM): MORE THAN +5DBV (1.8V)
* CHANNEL BALANCE
* ALL CHANNELS: WITHIN 3DB
* FREQUENCY RESPONSE
* CD/LINE: 20-20KHZ +1, -1.5DB TCD-782 (TRACK 3,7)
* PHONO: 20-20KHZ +2, -2.5DB/RIAA
* MIC: 20-20KHZ +1, /-3DB
* OUTPUT NOISE (W/ 20KHZ LPF & IEC-A WEIGHTED)
* LINE: LESS THAN ?75DB
* PHONO: LESS THAN ?60DB
* MIC: LESS THAN ?55DB
* CD S/N RATIO MORE THAN 80DB TCD-782 (TRACK 2)
* NOTE:CD 0DB OUTPUT, MASTER IS SET TO 0DBV OUTPUT.
* TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION
* [FROM MASTER OUT]
* CD/LINE: LESS THAN 0.05% TCD-782 (TRACK 2)
* PHONO/MIC: LESS THAN 0.13%
* [FROM PHONES OUT (LOAD=32 OHM)]
* ALL SOURCES: LESS THAN 0.25%
* NOTE: OUTPUT=0DBV,1KHZ. w/20KHZ LPF & 200HZ HPF.
* CD: MORE THAN 60DB @ 1KHZ TCD-782 (TRACK 2)
* PHONO/LINE: MORE THAN 55DB @ 1KHZ
* NOTE: PHONO w/20KHZ LPF & 200HZ HPF
* EQUALIZER [TCD-782 (TRACK 15,16,17 OR S.G)]
* LOW +6 +/- 1DB LESS THAN ?5DB @ 100HZ
* HI +6 +/- 1DB LESS THAN ?5DB @ 10KHZ
* MIC 1:
* LOW +12 +/- 1.5DB LESS THAN ?10.5DB @ 100HZ
* HI +12 +/- 1.5DB LESS THAN ?10.5DB @ 10KHZ
Estimated shipping for this item
|3 Day ||$14.83|
|2 Day ||$16.21|
|Next Day ||$28.59|